The Ohio Kids

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

one semester down

I am officially done with my first semester of my masters. Whew! actually, it wasn't too bad. Lots of reading, but not all that much writing. Next semester will be much harder, though. I'm taking a PhD level course on 20th century directing and staging theory. we have to get 12 books just for that course alone. The good news is that I got a full assistanship from the theatre department for next year!

Laurel has sent in her application for the Masters program at BGSU, so if she gets in and gets a full assistantship, we will be earning more as students per month than we make with laurel working full time right now. Ironic, isn't it.

In a few more days we will leave for iowa. It will be good to see the old stomping grounds again, and spend time with friends and family. we hope to see you all in a few days.





powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home