The Ohio Kids

Monday, March 12, 2007

back in ohio

It has been a while since we updated, so here it goes. we have been vvveeeeeerrrryyyyy busy the last month or more. I have a rather larger school work load this semester, plus i was in a play here at bgsu called Ice Wolf. When i get some pictures of it, i will post them. Laurel has started working not two, but three jobs. In addition to Franscesca's, she is now helping out at flower shop in waterville and tutoring her boss's 14 year old daughter who has ADHD. The other two jobs havne't been too time consuming thus far, but we are both pretty exhausted lately. Most recently, i was able to spend SPRING BREAK in sioux center visting old friends, staying with Laurel's parents and spending the afternoon with my parents who came up from lincoln. It was a great trip. I am glad to be back in ohio, though. I missed my wife.
hope you are all well, i promise to post some more pictures soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home